Coralville’s city council passed a first consideration to amend the Coralville West Land Use area master plan at their meeting on Nov. 28, after the Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval at their Nov. 1 meeting. In 2014, Coralville adopted a new Community Plan to provide a framework for growth. One of the most important […]
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 26 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
- Allow convenience stores with fuel sales
- Detached fuel canopy islands will be prohibited in front yards and detached canopies in side and rear yards must be set back a minimum of 15 feet
- Building type requirements for commercial office buildings are being expanded to include civic buildings
- Greater specificity and direction for sign design – one added rule is that monument sign bases must match the predominant masonry material of the building.