Women Lead Change has announced the class of the 2023 Elevate Leadership Program.
This six-month program, which runs from July to December 2023, is designed to support current and emerging female leaders in gaining leadership insight, skills and experiences that they can apply personally and professionally.
- Amy Bartachek, University of Iowa
- Callie Borders, Transamerica
- Amie Buckley, Families Helping Families of Iowa
- Renjena Burnett, Collins Aerospace
- Danica Forsyth, Informatics
- Janet Henry, CRST
- Amber Herboldsheimer, Area Ambulance Service
- Missy Hinrichsen, Alliant
- Beth Lehman, Alliant
- Christy Logan, Self-Employed
- Jade Loux, Alliant/Travero
- Allie Mathes, Transamerica
- Amanda Rouse, Collins Aerospace
- Hailey Rutherfurd, CRBT
- Kelly Stanfield, TrueNorth Companies
- Megan Tebbe, Collins Aerospace
- Melissa Tillotson, TrueNorth Companies
- Jillian Walsh, Alliant/Travero
- Lindsey Wharton, Ingredion
- Heidi Williams, Transamerica
Orientation and the first learning session for the Women Lead Change Elevate program will place in July, with half-day learning sessions following each month.
Learning session topics include Experiential Intelligence, Fierce Conversations, Intentional Networking, and Strengthsfinder.
In addition, the class is split into teams to complete a capstone project to present to a panel of local leaders.
Tracing its roots to 2006, Women Lead Change is dedicated to the development, advancement and promotion of women, their organizations, and to impacting the economy and future workforce.