The U.S. Small Business Administration backed 44 loans for $23,386,200 to Iowa businesses in January, including 10 in the Corridor.
Area businesses receiving loan approvals in January included:
- Off Campus Auto Repair LLC, Coralville, $495,600
- BFXBDX LLC, Iowa City, $350,000
- Asian Market LLC, Iowa City $10,000
- Archie’s Rent-a-Ride LLC, North Liberty, $682,000
- Scooters Holdings LLC, North Liberty, $416,000
- Raining Rose Properties LLC, Cedar Rapids, $$2,508,000
- Ishan Hospitality LLC, Cedar Rapids, $895 000
- Community Law Office PLLC, Cedar Rapids, $150,000
- Michelle Lynne LLC, Hiawatha, $731,000
- Shaggy Dog Mobile Spa LLC, Springville, $94,500
Corridor loan approvals totaled $6,331,500 in January. Corridor businesses reported retaining 19 jobs and creating 330 as a result.
Statewide, the SBA 7(a) and 504 programs capitalized 28 new and 16 existing businesses that report creating 19 new jobs and retaining 474 jobs as a result.