I have only served as the CBJ’s managing editor for a short time, but it has been made abundantly clear to me that this specific annual recognition holds a special place in the Corridor business community’s hearts and minds.
Here in the CBJ offices, the Fastest Growing Companies list is seen as a way for us to celebrate the local entrepreneurs and companies that help the Corridor thrive through economic development and workforce innovation.
Many companies make it onto the list repeatedly throughout the years, although it is rare to find a company that is No. 1 on the list more than once. This year is a rare one. For the second consecutive year, Cedar Rapids-based Integrated Connection LLC has been recognized as the Corridor Business Journal’s 2023 Fastest Growing Company.
Previously, Midwest Microwave Solutions was the only company to be No. 1 twice, in 2012 and 2014, not consecutively.
As always, we would like to thank our partner in recognizing the Corridor’s Fastest Growing Companies, Honkamp. The business advising and CPA firm has compiled the revenue numbers from these 150-plus private, for-profit companies throughout the last 15 years, and we could not have done it without them.
–Alexandra Olsen, Managing Editor
2023’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Integrated Connection LLC – 347.92%
- Garman Built – 297.22%
- BLX Inc. – 220.78%
- Almost Famous Popcorn – 197.07%
- District Admin Inc. – 193.52%
- Sculpt – 169.96%
- Woofables, The Gourmet Dog Bakery – 148.17%
- Van Meter Inc. – 143.74%
- World Class Displays – 98.90%
- First Main Street Insurance – 88.01%
- Home Town Restyling – 87.36%
- Kalona Family Dental – 84.07%
- New Leader Manufacturing – 83.07%
- Dermatology Clinic of Iowa – 80.50%
- JCMR LLC – 78.20%
- Basepoint Wealth – 78.11%
- Q4 Real Estate – 69.98%
- DAD Manufacturing – 66.30%
- Carson Wealth – 62.14%
- Saige Partners – 58.76%
- Otter Creek Country Stores Inc – 58.36%
- CCR – 55.91%
- Clickstop Inc. – 54.40%
- IFP Motion Solutions Inc. – 52.86%
- Oral Surgery Associates of Iowa City – 51.90%