The Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance has announced the restaurants
selected to participate in the 11th Annual Restaurant Week. The event features special menu items offered by the restaurants from Feb. 17-26.
Restaurant Week featured restaurants are:
• 30hop, 951 Blairs Ferry Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
• Black Sheep Social Club, 600 First St. SE, Cedar Rapids
• Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery, 1441 Marak Rd NW, Swisher
• Chophouse Downtown, 411 First St. SE, Cedar Rapids
• Crosby’s, 1028 Third St. SE Suite #1, Cedar Rapids
• Dash Coffee Roasters, 120 Third Ave. SW Ste 2, Cedar Rapids
• Groundswell Café, 201 Third Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids
• La Cantina Bar N Grill, 5400 Edgewood Road NE, Cedar Rapids
• Lion Bridge Brewing Company, 59 16th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids
• Lucky’s on 16th, 86 16th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids
• Midtown Reserve, 319 Seventh St. SE, Cedar Rapids
• Need Pizza, 207 Second Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids
• Pedalers Fork, 2010 Sylvia Ave. NE, Cedar Rapids
• Pub 217, 217 Third St. SE, Cedar Rapids
• O’s Grill, 3911 Center Point Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
• Sacred Cow Tavern, 1000 Seventh St. SE, Cedar Rapids
• The Class Act Restaurant, 7725 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rapids
• The Edison Pub and Eatery, 475 Northland Ave. NE, Cedar Rapids
• the hip-stir, 1120 Seventh Ave., Marion
• The Map Room, 416 Third St. SE, Cedar Rapids
• Tic Toc, 600 17th St. NE, Cedar Rapids
Restaurant Week will span over a 10-day period that includes two weekends, giving local food lovers more opportunities to sample limited-time specialty dishes being offered by the restaurants.
“We saw so much success with the 10-day extended time for the 2022 event, it only made sense to do it again for this year,” said Nikki Wilcox, communications and marketing director at the Economic Alliance, in a news release. “Restaurant Week is a community favorite and we’re looking forward to showcasing the amazing cuisine we have in the metro later this month.”
All selected restaurants completed an application process and were chosen based on specific criteria, including being locally owned and operated, by an outside committee. The chosen restaurants offer diverse dining options at different price levels.
Diners are encouraged to have fun and put their foodie sharing skills to work by posting images and videos of Restaurant Week dishes on social media using #CRRestaurantWeek and tagging the Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance.