Businesses and influential figures throughout the Corridor are finalists for the 2022 Prometheus Awards, presented by the Technology Association of Iowa (TAI).
Prometheus Awards unites innovators and leaders from technology, business, education and government to celebrate the year’s most momentous achievements in technology, according to a release. Five finalists are nominated in each of the 15 categories.
The following nominees have ties to the Corridor:
- Startup Technology Company of the Year: LSF Medical Solutions in Iowa City, S5G Therapeutics Inc., in Iowa City
- Emerging Technology Leader of the Year: Josh Holst, Involta
- IT Service Provider of the Year: Involta LLC in Cedar Rapids, ProCircular in Coralville
- Software Development Technology Company of the Year: Continuum Ag in Washington, SwineTech in Solon
- Agtech & BioTech Company of the Year: FBB Biomed in Coralville, SwineTech in Solon
- FinTech & InsurTech Company of the Year: STRATAFOLIO in Cedar Rapids
- Creative Technology Solution of the Year: MobileDemand in Hiawatha, UnityPoint Health
- Best Technology Company Culture: Principal Financial Group
- Computer Science Educator of the Year: Dominic Audia, Iowa City Community School District
- CEO of the Year: Aaron Horn, NewBoCo and Aaron Warner, ProCircular
- Small/Medium Iowa Technology Company of the Year: Procircular, STRATAFOLIO
- Large/Enterprise Iowa Technology Company of the Year: Circle Computer Resources (CCR) in Cedar Rapids, General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) in Coralville
Winners will be announced at the Prometheus Awards presented by UHY on Nov. 3 at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Downtown Des Moines.